Share

Please share or checkout free offers below to unlock this page.

Ipad 2: Enter your email and get Apple iPad 2 - Back to School

Monday, July 14, 2014

Anyone show me around please - 19

I'm a city girl but I want to experience something completely opposite. Your country music has started to grow on me and the idea of mudding, ridding 4 wheelers all sounded intimidating but I want to break free from my comfort zone. Riding horses, dirt bikes, and drinking whiskey around a bonfire don't sound too bad. If you're a country boy that would be interested in showing a city girl your lifestyle and world, I'd love it! 

About me: I'm a short, tattooed, busty chick (definitely not BBW) that has a good full time job which I enjoy, a house, car, that has never been married and has no kids.

                                           CLICK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment